Ebeanstalk.com I was Surprised Again!




I was sent another great product to test from Ebeanstalk.com now at first I wasnt really sure my kids would enjoy the Connecta Straws, but let me tell you we were all plesantly surprised! Even my husband and I got into the fun, we are planning on purchasing additional sets for our daughters birthday next month. The possibilites are endless of what you can make with these! My oldest daughter has a VERY short attentnion span and its hard to get her to focus on any one thing for an extended period of time, watching her play with these really blew my mind at how calm and focused she was, I also researched prices and before even using the product thought WOW that is alot to pay for some straws :-) but after using them my mind has been changed and I would have no problem paying up to $20 for one set. These get an A++ in my book would definetly recommend.

Sometimes itÕs hard to pick out the best toys for your children. Ebeanstalk helps you find the perfect one. You can search for baby toys and kids toys for all ages. You can go to toys by age and sort by the specific age of your child. You can even arrange their toys by gender or category to make sure you find just what you are looking for! They have a team of moms around the country that test out all the toys with their kids, so you will always know you are getting the very best. Check it out for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog